Podcast 023 - LA Foodie’s Expo Line #traincrawl
Ben, Drew, and the rest of the LA Foodie gang jump on the brand spankin’ new Metro Expo Line train to eat their way from downtown LA to Culver City. We make recommendations for chow and cocktails at every stop.
Here is where we grubbed at each stop.
- 7th St/Metro Center: Dublin’s Irish Pub
- Pico: Trader Vic’s
- 23rd Street: Skip it
- Jefferson/USC: The Lab Gastropub
- Expo Park/USC: Mercado La Paloma
- Expo/Vermont: Pretty much the same stop as Expo Park/USC
- Expo/Western: Ho Sai Kai Chinese Restaurant
- Expo/Crenshaw: Earlez Grille
- Farmdale: Mel’s Fish Shack
- Expo/La Brea: CJ’s Cafe
- La Cienega/Jefferson: JR’s BBQ
- Culver City: Cafe Surfas
Please share with your friends, and thank you for listening!
Click on the photo below for the full set of our #traincrawl pics on Flickr.
Ben, Drew, and douche bag photo bomber. Expo stylin’.